Summer School Program
Summer learning is an opportunity for high school students to prepare for summer EOC and/or to recover any incomplete grades or credits. Completing this work will ensure a strong foundation for the 2023-24 school year or grant seniors the ability to earn all necessary credits to graduate early.
May 25, 2023
Please Submit Registration Form
Summer School Dates:
June 5, 2023 - June 23, 2023
No school June 9th and 16th
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Lunch Break at 12:00 PM
No Cost to Student/Parent
Premier High School Austin Wells Branch
13801 Burnet Rd. Suite 300, Austin, TX 78728
- Attendance: Classroom attendance is required for the entire five-hour block. Absences cannot be made up. Students are allowed two absences before the loss of credit. Students will be dropped from a course if absences exceed allowed days, no exceptions. If a student completes the courses they were enrolled in, they can complete summer school early.
- Tardiness: Tardiness counts against a student's daily absence. If the student exceeds three tardies, the student will be dropped from summer school and no course credit will be provided.
- Discipline Issues: Students sent home due to discipline will be dropped from Summer School. It is expected that students of Premier High School will conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Students are expected to follow all policies, rules, and regulations of Premier High School Austin Wells Branch.
- Classes: Students are allowed up to 2.0 credits worth of work to be completed during the summer school session.
- Homework: Students are expected to complete homework in the evening and weekends.
- Dress Code: A neat and well-groomed appearance is a requirement for attendance. The dress code and grooming regulations from the Student Code of Conduct are to be followed. For example: Pajamas, torn jeans, leggings, bagging/sagging pants are not permitted.
- Cell Phones: Absolutely no cell phones will be allowed. Students will have to place their phones in the cell phone cubby in the classroom. If a student is found using a cell phone, the student will be sent home and dropped from summer school.
- HB4545: Students that failed an EOC course may attend summer school for tutorials. These hours count towards the required 30 hours for next school year.
Please email registration form to [email protected] or fax to 866-563-6438. You may also deliver the registration form in person. If you have any questions please contact the Campus Director at [email protected]